cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing export data error in invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

i am facing problem while releasing invoice to accounting, system giving me message as missing export data, kindly advice to resolve this issue.

Regards

Priya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Hopefully the suggestion must have already worked as suggested by Pankaj. I had faced a similar issue in one of my project & strived hard for the same & then got it working based on solution suggested.

This was not as issue upto 4.7 version, but have bcome mandatory from ECC 5.00.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

You require to do the necessay configuration for Foreign Trade Data:

IMG --> Sales and Distribution --> Foreign Trade/Customs --> Basic Data for Foreign Trade --> (Do the necessary configuration here)

Sales and Distribution > Foreign Trade/Customs > Control Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents > Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents

Here keep in the first column all the codes of those countries to which you export to.

Indicator: Goods direction for declarations to authorities = 2.

Rest all fields = Standard settings should remain.

After the complete Congiguration, before PGI or before invoicing (before save) goto Header level & Item level and complete the For Trade/custom tab with necessarray information.If ur configuration and filled data is complete u got a Green signal on there.

Plz check it.

Please find below online documentation related to Foreign Trade.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/93/74440d546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Plz reward pts if it is useful to solve ur problem.

Thx & Regards,

Pankaj

Message was edited by:

Pankaj Mahajan