cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple MailAttachment to File - How to store as multiple files ?

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

Can you please tell me How to Store as Multiple files which i read as attachements from Mail Sender Adapter .

In My scenario i can able to bring the Multiple attachement in the Paylod using PaylodSwapBean .<b> I wan to store these attachements to a file system.</b> ie. Whatever attachements i am reading i have to store in a file .

For eg., In my scenario i have designed the Data Type as DT_Test--> Row --- > Details .

Details can able to hold each line of Each File . One file contains multiple Line data .

<b> If i use Message Transform Bean</b> , first attachement only getting Tranformed rest of them as it is . Not getting tranformed to required format.

Please give some suggestions !

Regards .,

V.Rangarajan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Even if you check File adapter setting then while transferring additional files they can only be transported unaltered without conversion options. Guess that holds true with Attachments that are sent using mail adapter.So have to do some custom coding.

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*

*REWARD POINTS IF FOUND USEFULL*</b>

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use the PayloadZipBean to store all files at ones. With a OS command you can unzip the files again.

You can write as well an adapter module to create the files from the attachments.

By default the file adapter cannot write more than one file.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oops didn't observe abt the message transform bean usage... .....

check with these

3.2.3 Changing the Name and Type of the Payload................................. 6

3.2.4 Sending a Mail with Attachment ...................................................... 7

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9e6c7911-0d01-0010-1aa3-8e1...

SAP Note 793922

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/2e/bf37423cf7ab04e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*<b>