cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specifying price on material masters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to implement generic material masters that are replicated from R/3 into SRM. This material is setup on R/3 as non-stock material (NLAG material type) thus the accounting/price view is optional. We would like the shopper to specify the price. However for Internal Goods the price is not available or viewable for update. Is there a way to configure a price input for material master parts?

Regards,

Nancy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Also,

If you want to update price manually for specific item then you can directly update in COMMPR01.

OR

IF you have contract for the same item in ECC and you have tech scenario CLASSIC , the contract would be picked up in source of supply in SC and when PO will be finally created in ECC it would be with contract price.

BR

Dinesh

(Reward if helps)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Which SRM Version are you using ? Do you use IPC for pricing?</u>

Refer SAP notes 539720 if you are using simplified pricing (Classic scenario).

Update of price in srm is possible through the OSS note 420343, OSS Note 394975.

<u>Once you have replicated product from R/3 to SRM,

report EBP_GET_BACKEND_PRICES read backend material prices from table MBEW (field VERPR (Moving average price) and STPRS (Standard Price) )</u>

<b>You can look at COMM* tables.</b>

COMM_PRODUCT Product 
COMM_PRODUCTH Product history 
COMM_PRPRDCATR Product -> category assignment
COMM_PRPRDCATRH Product -> category assignment history
COMM_PRSHTEXT Product description 
COMM_PRSHTEXTH Product description history 
COMM_PRSRV Product service set
COMM_PRSRVH Product service set history

If you want to replicate the price conditions from the backend PIR, you have to read the following thread ->

<u>Other related links -></u>

<b></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul,

I've already been thru these notes prior to issuing this post. I do not want to replicate price from the the backend system. As I stated there is no price in R/3. These are generic material masters and all I want to do is input the price in SRM. Currenty with Internal Goods the price field does not display on the screen. We are using SRM 4.0 with IPC. In regards to OSS note 539720 is their a way to store a zero price in the IPC tables for the material master parts?

Regards,

Nancy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul,

I was able to come up with a solution by modifying EBP_GET_BACKEND_PRICES

to store a generic price in the IPC and applied the system mod referenced in another thread.

Thanks for your help,

Nancy