cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No "Submit to SAP" button, the submit button offered doesn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am working with the interactive forms and I have tried going through the PDF about how to use an RFC with the interactive forms. During the tutorial, they say to add a button called "Submit to SAP", but I don't have one. I have groupings for Web Dynpro ActiveX and Web Dynpro Native, but neither of those have a "Submit to SAP" button, only regular submit buttons. I have tried adding these submit buttons, but neither one actually submits my data. When I click on them in the form nothing happens.

I am running NWDS 7.0.10

Thanks for the help,

Logan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already followed all the steps to create an interactive form. I think the problem is with the newer version which comes with ZCI installed and which doesnot need a ACF on the client machine.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi and Logan,

You need to create an Action in the Web dynpro application and assign this action to the onSubmit event of the Interactive Form UI element.

In addition you can also check out the following thread :

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please share, how you fixed this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Logan,

Check wether your form is ActiveX (in case you need ACF installed on client PC) or native (ZCI type).

Depending on this, select the Submit button in the corresponding tab, be sure to link the onSubmit event of the form to a WD action and it should work.

Regards,

Francois

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the same problem and when we installed ACF on the client machine it resolved the problem.

If you are using 04s you can use this link https://sapmats-de.sap-ag.de/download/download.cgi?id=HUU1XMYWJNEKKEXB7EG33N5LBBAXUEP4LBRZXKWFEZHBR7...

to download ACF.

Also, does this problem exist even when the Submit button is placed outside the Adobe form?

thanks,

Sanketh