cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Function Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guru's

Is it possible for SAP to add the Partner Function TAB in the sales area data of XD01, XD02, XD03. If yes, how ?

Plz respond.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In SAP the partner function tab can be added in sales area data. Go to OBD2, select your account group. Now here you can see the field status. select the sales data - double click on it, then select the partner usage double click on it. Here if you see that the tick is on suppress then remove it and tick on optional or required. Save the settings and your job is done.

Go to XD01 and now in sales area data you will see the partner functions tab also. If it is suppressed then it won't show. That is why you were not able to see that tab in sales area data in XD01.

I hope I have answered your query. Reward valuable if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

After adding the partner function tab in sale area data (usingOBD2), when i go back and chekc in XD03 it doesn show. But, in XD02 its showing as a tab.... what should be done to show it in the display (xd03)

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the data has been maintained for the particular customer in t.Code: XD01/XD02 then only it will list in T.Code:XD03, so first maintain data and then go to XD03 and view it.

Just by activating in the OBD2 will not help, you have to maintain data to display data in XD03.

Regards

AK

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi your question is not clear...can u put it in other way?

By the way Partner Functions Tab will be available in XD01, XD02 and XD03 transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is missing in our configuartio, so can we add that now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is possible. i think this field has been suppressed while creating a account group in your system.

go to your account group using the transaction code OBD2 and sales area data and put the partner functions field enabled

pls reward points if the answer is helpful

Regards,

Murali