cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP configuration document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anybody give me the configuration document for SNP APO.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SNP configuration documents are available on SAP best practise. They will give you a general idea as to how SNP Is configured for particular scenarios.

http://help.sap.com/bp_scmv150/BBLibrary/HTML/B06_EN_DE.htm

The above link has the document for SNP configuration.

Regards,

Suresh Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply but I have this document. I am looking for a configuration document for an actual implementation saying, this is the way configured the snp implementation. If you could direct me to one or send to me I would be greatly thankful.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

No one can give you the actual implementation documents as they are copyrights of the client and the system implementer. also the business processes of every company is different. the above mentioned document will give you the basic idea as to how SNP is configured. We can help you with your questions that you have in regards to SNP configuration.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand that but i was thinking of some prototype that some one has built for demo to the client that is general enough to be shared. the intiial questions that I had are as follows:

1.In real implementation where is the safety stock planning done by the standard methods and the where are the service levels considered.

2.when is the lot for lot/fixed lot/reorder point and by periods?

3.when is the planning mode strategy like the replan all orders or orders with fix pegging used. is it based on the replenishment lead times of the products?

4.when is the delete only the un firmed orders used?

I understand that it is industry specific but an explanation with reference to the industry would be helpful. idea is to understand the business logic behind this configuration.

Answers (0)