Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI Authorization Role??? URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to give only FI authorization to a user,is there any standard role??

likewise for SD,MM????

Wat is the transaction to find these standard roles??

Kindly Help if anyone of u knows this

Thanks and regards

John

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

U Try,

AGR_USERS

AGT_TCODES

AGR_TEXTS

TSTCT

SE16N

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi John,

there are standard roles (look in PFCG, F4 on role name, search for FI).

Please keep in mind that these need to be customized to be useful.

Here are some questions you might want to ask:

- Do I want to give someone ALL FI transactions (he will basically be the owner of the company's financial assets!)

- Do I want the same guy to work on vendor master data AND make payments? (Segregation of duties)

- Do I want anybody in the company to look at ALL accointing areas? (Confidentiality)

You will easily get a role with "only" FI transactions, but as this will enable fraud on a huge scale, I recommend you investigate the requirements in a bit more detail.

Kind regards,

Frank.

former_member190272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do it Create A Role PFCG and go to menu and enter here T Code you want to give him and generate profile.

Thanks

Pankaj Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi, I agree complete with Frank. You must start to think in Functions and processes, in SAP terms Composite roles and roles, that gives you a start to be aware of SOD. You can use the SAP roles to start with. Just copy them in a name convetion you decide and adjust them to you needs.

bye Jan

0 Kudos

the question is what should the user be abel to do? Based on the requirements you schould create a spezific role for the user. So you can ensure what the user is allowed and what not.

do you have other Fi roles which can be the basis? so ju just have to generate a small additional role and then you make a comp. Role. [just an idea]

markus