cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF User Exit for planned orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All -

I need to change the category of a planned order in APO based on a field on the planned order in R/3. Can you guys let me know which CIF user exit can be used for this purpose ?

Thanks in advance!

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Goto the QIN Scheduler and stop the inbound or outbound queue.

If it is a outbound queue then go the TRFCQOUT table and pass the qname to get the funtion module name (field:QRFCFNAM) and similarly if it is a inbound queue then goto TRFCQIN table and pass the qname to get the funtion module name (field:QRFCFNAM). Now place the break point on the function module and execute the queue for further debugging.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot!

Can you please let me know how do I stop the queue?

<i>" Goto the QIN Scheduler and stop the inbound or outbound queue."</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

You can use prog:RSTRFCQ1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

You can use prog:RSTRFCQ1 to stop outbound queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

These programs (RSTRFCI1/Q1) do help me in stopping the I/O queues but when I go to the tables TRFCQOUT/IN, the "function module" field value is "STOP".

When I looked at SMQR tcode, it says "scheduler status - Inactive". Can you guys please let me know how to delay an object while CIF;fing through so that I can see what the FM field value is?

Thanks

Varun

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

I asked to check in SMQ1 or SMQ2. In SMQR u can select the record there for stopping the queue (Using Registration and Deregistration Button).

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Goto the initial screen of Inbound or Outbound queue. There u can find 3 columns (Queue name, Destination , Entries). Select the queue and double click the queue name which take u the second screen where u can find the column details of Queue name, Destination, Entries, Stat.,Date,Time, NxtDate ,NTime Wait for queue. Aagin Double click the queue name which finally shows the Function Module name.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva -

I followed your steps, but when I go into SMQR, it just have one row which says

" *, R,D,60,30,300" ( meaning all existing queues? do I change these value of the Tdelay field to delay the processing of the object in CIF?) and when I double click on this, the next screen says "Nothing was selected".

So I still have a problem.

Thanks for your help!

Varun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

The Tcode is <b>SMQR</b>.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Try this user exit "EXIT_SAPLCOXT_002".

You can write the order type of your choice into changing parameter C_ORDER_TYPE. Let me know if doesn't fit ur requirement.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ofcourse this needs to happen when the order is saved in R/3!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the enhancement CIFORD02. Check function module - EXIT_SAPLCORD_004 which is called after conversion into APO format... This would be called after saving the planned order(in update task)...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys -

I will look into these. Can you please let me know how to identify which FM gets called for CIF'fing a planned order from R/3 to APO and vice versa?. Which FM on the R/3 side and which FM on the APO sides? I want to see which fields on the planned order are currently being used when an order is CIF'fed and if I need to add any fields.

Thanks a ton!

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

If you want to debug CIF transfer, follow below instn.

1. Stop R3 outbound queue.

2. Create plan order

3. Go to SMQ1 and select plan order queue entry and activate.

Then it will take you to APO....

Reward points!

Regards,

Raj