cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see users working on MI ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Could you please let me know how can I see users currently working on a MI application ??

I have installed MAM 2.5 SR5 everything is working ok. I just want to audit who are working with this application.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We also use the WebConsole to monitor our MI installations. If you just get a list of the MOBILEENGINE_JSP applications for e.g. you'll have a pretty good overview about the number of installations and who installed. You also can use this to check the version of the MI installed, because the version of the MOBILEENGINE_JSP is equal to the MI version.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I appreciated all answers I received for my question. All them where very close and help me a lot but the best answer for my question was from Michael Belz. So I rewared point to Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont see this process is as complicated as mentioned above. You dont even need to go to the ABAP world to see the list of users using a particular application. The MI Web Console or the NetWeaver Administrator will help you in achieving your requirements. If you are using MI Web Console, go to Administration tab and here you have the possibility to view the all the users who are using MI, the application being used and so on. For your scenarion, just provide the Mobile Component name in the query tab and click Execute. Work done!! All users using the MAM application will be listed.

If you using NetWeaver Administrator, go to Adminstration -> Mobile Infrastructure -> Device Maintenance -> Advance Search and here provide the Mobile Component name. The users are displayed in the User column and also there is a separate User tab at the bottom.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards

Sivakumar

raghavendra_sn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Xiomara,

All you have to do is... get the device id from settings screen of MI client and in the middleware go to MEREP_PD transaction followed by mobile id tab and hit F4 for the screen to pop up and put in device id there and press ok. Later you will see the MOBILE ID associate with the above application name . Double click on this mobile id , you will come to know the user.

After this go to MEREP_MON, enter the above mobile id and make date from and date to field blank. You will see the entire transaction for this mobile id(for that user).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Raghu

raghavendra_sn
Explorer
0 Kudos

one more thing, Mobile id is a combination of device id, user and application. so if you have two users using the same application on the same device, you will have two mobile ids.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiomara

You can monitor the users working with MI applications by the following means.

• You can login to your Netweaver Administrator (NWA) and you can keep track of the users using the Smart Synchronization Monitoring link in the Administration.

• You can use the transaction MEREP_MON to keep track of synchronization done by users and also the worklists with data transfer if any. You can filter using date and time or using device id's.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Raj

[Please Award Points if useful)