cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to deply application on 2004s system using NWDS 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am trying to deploy Web Dynpro app on 2004s sytem using NWDS 7, I am getting following error .

Jul 20, 2007 12:53:30 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

<i><b>Settings

SDM host : sppd2k31

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/kosarkma/LOCALS1/Temp/temp44787FCBI.ear

Deployment exception : Server sppd2k31 did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server sppd2k31 at port 50018: Connection refused: connect

Inner exception was :

Server sppd2k31 did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server sppd2k31 at port 50018: Connection refused: connect</b></i>

Thanks,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi manish,

Check ur sdm password .Whatever password u r giving while deployment is wrong.

regards

Sumit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Server did not accept login request as admin .Either your admin password is expired or you have changed the administrator password.

Steps:-

1. Start the Config Tool.

(Execute <SAPj2eeEngine_install_dir> configtoolconfigtool.bat.)

2. Select the secure store node.

The configuration for the secure storage in the file system appears.

3. Select the admin/password/<SID> entry.

4. Enter the administrator user's new password in the "Value" field and choose "Add".

5. Choose "File" --> "Apply" to save the data.

Note: Contrary to the message that appears, you do not need to restart the server or cluster for this change to take effect.

6. Finally restart SDM server.

Then deploy.

Refer SAP note <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/oss_notes/sdn_oss_bc_jas/~form/handler">701654</a>

Make sure when you are deploying your project others are not deploying their project at on the same server at same time.

Regards,

Mithu

former_member182416
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi There !

Just Restart the J2EE Cluster and your NWDS !

That will definately Solve your Problem !

Cheers !

Regards,

Rajendra