cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File txt->XI->BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

We need to configure a scenario as follows File txt->XI->R/3, can anybody help with an example, I found examples with xml files, but I really have no idea how to process a txt File and pass it to a XI structure, any help would be really really appreciated, thanks in advance.

Regards

Julio Cesar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If you want to process .txt file you need to use File Content Conversion. So other than that all settings will remain same.

Find these: for File >XI>IDOC

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/877c0d53-0801-0010-3bb0-e38...

Also this thread:

Rgds,

Moorthy

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arin,

my email es julio_ruiz_a@hotmail.com.

Regards,

Julio Cesar

former_member209575
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

try with this link

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Firstly go thorugh File Content Conversion Parametes that are required to process a text file.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2c/181077dd7d6b4ea6a8029b20bf7e55/content.htm

Configuration in the IR remains the same for both xml files or txt file.

In ID during adapter configuration you need to set FCC parameter:- Prerequisite is you should have set your message protocol to File Content Conversion.

Specify parameters for FCC. To do so follow the blog

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

If you havn't done this before try doing a file to file with fcc then go for rfc.

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

Doesn't take much tym. Gud luck.

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*

**REWARD POINTS IF FOUND USEFULL <b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Send your email ID i'll give a sample scenario...

Regards

Arun Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ruiz,

Practically We may not get a weblog for every scenario. I would suggest you to go with this weblog and read the file and bring to XI:

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

Once you got the message into XI map it with RFC and send the data to R3 using RFC adapter. If you have any issues you can post back here once again.

Regards,

---Satish