cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with posting of idocs - Incorrect user on status 62

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

This thread is to request your help with an issue I'm currently having with ORDERS04 idocs.

Issue:

- Right now, some idocs are not being posted because when doing the direct call on its status 62, the user

used to make this posting doesn't have the correct access.

Description of the case:

- USERX: User to make the initial posting of the idoc on status 64.

- USERY: User to make the passing of the idoc to the application in charge to create the order. This user

is the user is generally used on status 62 and has the correct security access to post orders.

- USERZ: User to make the passing of the idoc to the application in charge to create the order. This user

is the user is generally used on status 62 and doesn't have the correct security access to post orders.

With the users above the analysis of the idocs showed the following.

1) All the idocs on its status 64, has the user USERX on its status 64. This can be seen on the "Technical Info" section of the status record.

User name USERX

Program SAPLEDIR

Subroutine IDOC_STATUS_64OR65_SET

2) The incorrect posted idocs has the USERZ on its status 62. This can be seen on the "Technical Info" section of the status record.

62 IDoc passed to application

Direct call started

User name USERZ

Program SAPLBD20

Subroutine

3) The correct posted idocs has the USERY on its status 62. This can be seen on the "Technical Into" section of the status record.

62 IDoc passed to application

Direct call started

User name USERY

Program SAPLBD20

Subroutine

Question:

Do you know how the user gets into the User Name on the status 62?

I think that is with SY-USNAM, but I cannot confirm it. Also if you know if there is note with describing this issue

as I couldn't find a trend on the issue.

This is happening randomly.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy

Did you have any luck with this? We have the same problem.

Regards

Russel