Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percent complete field

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

I am Brand new to cProjects.

My task is in a project there are different tasks. when user set the task status to Complete in Basic Data TAB, then the Percentage of completion field in Additional data TAB should set to 100%.

Is anybody come across this kind of issue.

I came to know that a workflow object will trigger when user change the status.

Help me regarding this.

Regards

Giri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

schneidertho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi giri,

there are a couple of BAdis available in cPro, I would investigate using dpr_events or dpr_attributes for this requirement

best regards

thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Thorsten,

I tried with BADi's DPR_EVENTS & DPR_ATTRIBUTES but it seems they r not triggering.

any other solution?

Is anybody know how to debug cProjects in R/3 side?

External Debugger is not working.

Regards

Giri

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

Make sure you are passing the correct filter to <b>DPR_EVENTS</b>.

In the case you have mentioned the filter should be:

<b>Event: COMPLETED

Class: CL_DPR_CLASS_O

Method: ON_TTO_COMPLETED</b>

Use the <b>ON_EVENT</b> method to get the details of the task, if you need any and set the field percentage completion to 100 based on your check condition.

Eg. if you have to check the planned and the actual work and then set percentage compeltion.

The method <b>GET_DATA_EXT</b> of class: <b>CL_DPR_TASK_O</b> can be used to read the task data and <b>SET_DATA_EXT</b> method of the same class can be used to set data for that task.

Hope this helps you solve your problem.

Regards,

Reema.

<i>Pl award appropriate points to all useful answers.</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Reema,

Thanx for reply...

My requirement is: If we change the status from Release to Completed in Basic data tab then Percentage complete field should be 100% in Additional Data tab.

Can you explain bit more about your solution. I dont have much experience with classes. I am able to look at ON_EVENT for completed as you told. But i am not sure how to user GET_DATA_EXT method to get the details of the task. and also SET_DATA_EXT.

A sample code for these methods will be helpful.

Points will be awarded for sure.

Regards

Giri

Answers (0)