cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table not visible in VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone provide insight as to why a data table won't show up as a possible data source in VC? I can see the system, and other tables in the system, but not the one I am looking for. Any ideas as to why this may be?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I suppose the user id for VC application which you are using have not been given previledges,please check with administrator and get the necessary permissions.

Regards

Navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Permissions have all been set, but still cannot see the table.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you mean an empty/blank Table without data is being displayed ?

If this is the case, then click on the datasource and Test the data service , check if its working fine. I assume you have selected the columns to be displayed in the Table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I mean that I am not even able to choose the table as a datasource. It is simply not there (the system is, but not the table I am looking for within that system). I have tested the connection from within portal, and everything is good there.

It almost seems like it is using the wrong login values, because it is showing some tables that are not supposed to be showing. But when I look where the system is configured, the login credentials are correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sarah

Please refer these links for some more help:-

Navneet