cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Missing Component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm doing the cross component navigation from the DC A to DC B. I imported DC A into the DC B as "Used WDP Components" and embedded the view of DC A. Build and deployed and everything works fine.

Then i shut down my PC and launch my NWDS, at WDP Used Component which i inserted DC B, it's now having the <Error: Missing Component>. I'm sure i didnt change anything since then.

When i try to "Edit Component Usage" and choose the DCA again. An error prompted as below:

Plgin name: Web Dynpro Project Browser

Plugin ID: com.sap.ide.webdynpro.projectbrowser

Class: com.sap.ide.webdynpro.projectbrowser.actions.PBEditComponentUsageAction$1

method: runInternal

Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException: null

How to solve it? Thanks.

- julius

Message was edited by:

julius

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For defining used componet relationship for componet in dc A to component in dc B, you must have exposed the component in dc B as puplic part. Can you check if the public part is present. Build the dc B and recheck.

Regards,

Ashwani Kr Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwani,

I followed ur advise. I tried to exposed DC A as public part. But the same error still remained.

- julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Remove the DC A from used DCs build and add again to DC B. If not check out DC A, add the Public part again, check in, activate, resync and then add DC A as used DC to DC B. It must work. Hope it helps.

regards

LNV

Answers (0)