cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indicator 'All language' in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I really hope someone can help me with this issue. I have configured the whole text copying system for SD Sales Order and Delivery. For the material text in the Delivery SAP needs to check the Language of the Ship to Party and take the text from the VBBP (Sales order item material text). In teh DEVelopment system, it all works as configured. But it Production is does not. Here it always takes 'all languages' that are found via VBBP (Sales or item material text). In table TTXZI the All Languages indicator is swithed off. Does anyone of you know how it is possible that the 'All languages' indicator (in the Delivery line item Texts-tab, 'Call log button' is swithed on for the material text in the Delivery while this is not customised and thus not in table TTXZI?

Hope anyone can help me with this.

Regards,

Roel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When customizing text copying rules via tcode VOTXN, these entrie sare saved in tabel TTXZI. But during creation of a delivery in SD not table TTXZI is checked to maintain teh Delivery Text, but Table TTXVR. This table is the problem in my case. I maintained the table via a maintenance view via SM30. But.... question is: If I have customized teh copying rules via VOTXN should table TTXVR be updated automatically by SAP oris there sme additional customizing I need to make that put's the correct entries in table in TTXVR??

Thanks for any replies.

Roel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did u check the delivery item access sequence, u will find on check box all languages, look into it and if u want to have specific language maintain the in the language field. check this out and communicate accordingly.

chan