cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction code Authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I control the transaction code access at object level for certain users what rights should be provided at Authorization level to control.

For example I have assigned the Menu Accounting/Financial Accounting to a user however he is still able to hit transaction STMS and SE10. How can i restrict the user from navigating the STMS and SE10 screen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At Object level you can remove that transaction from the object S_TCODE.

regards

Rajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The access to particular transaction or menu depends on the object with respect to its activity.

You can find out the relevant object for any transaction by T-Code SU24 and the best you can do it for any menu or transaction is ,

• Create a user e.g TEMP and assign him only the su53 authorisation.

• Login with the TEMP and run the transaction like STMS/SE10,you will surely get the message"You are not authorised"

• Then run the transaction SU53 and you will get exactly whatever are the missing objects for the said transaction.

• And by this you will get the exact object which is hitting the said transactions.

• Now you can assign/remove the praticular object for the other user or you can make the changes in the activity of that object accordingly.

Regards

Rajesh