cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help required: Print program RVADTR00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My requirement is to design a smart form for shipping notification (VT02).

One of the field mappings for the form fields is 'Staging Lane'(sap field ADDR1_DATA-NAME2).

Does the standard program retrieve this data, so that I can pass this to the smart form directly?

The logic mentioned in the requirement against this field is the following:

"Need to read the NAME2 from the storage location on the Stock transfer order which is the reference document for Delivery.

Take the first item and use the SLOC from it. You can use LIPS-VGBEL for STO# and LIPS-VGPO for item #.

Input will be delivery item. once you find the STO read EKPO-LGORT for sloc."

Do I need to write this code to retrieve the storage location address or the print program RVADTR00 takes care of that?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think the std program may not be using the logic mentioned by you to fetch the storage location

"Need to read the NAME2 from the storage location on the Stock transfer order which is the reference document for Delivery.

Take the first item and use the SLOC from it. You can use LIPS-VGBEL for STO# and LIPS-VGPO for item #.

Input will be delivery item. once you find the STO read EKPO-LGORT for sloc."

So better create the PROGRAM LINES in the related window and write the code to fetch the storage location as per the above logic

and fetch the address details(ADRNR) of storage location from T001L table and fetch the required field from the ADRC table and display

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response, but T001L only gives the storage location information.

How do I get the address of storage location?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Take the address Number (ADRNR) of storage Location from the table

<b>TWLAD</b> and pass to <b>ADRC</b> and take the required field from it.

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't worry if the standard program does not retrive the data. Create <b>program lines</b> in your smartform and retrive the required data.

Reward if useful.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just put a break-point in the program and run the transaction to see the output, then the Break-point will strop the control, there look at the Address table whether this field is coming in the related Structure, i think it should com ein one of the structure in the SAP Driver program, if this is not coming then you can write the PERFORM in the Script and get the NAME2 field easily from the address table

Regards

Sudheer