cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro Application Expires !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have deployed my webdynpro applciation in the portal..When i click on any elemnt in that application...it is saying internal server error.. (the application has expired...)

This happens the first time i open the portal.. when i click on someother work set and come back it is working fine..doesn't matter how long it is idle.. Its not getting expired.. Why is this peculiar behaviour happening...

Also the first time the application comes inside a scrollbar container it throws the error.

When i go to some other workset and come again.. the iView size is changed and whenever this happens the application does not get expired !

Any suggestions!

Regards

Bharathwaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathwaj,

well i think i also have faced this strange behaviour long ago when i was working with Portal.

Now i am working with standalone web dynpro apps Still i suggest you to check the following things.

>when you create an iView for your web dynpro apps, see the preview if you are going fine.

> set the size of iView to full size. ( i think the properties is full_size)

> check whether this is happening only for web dynpro apps or a jsp also.

Rgds,

Vilish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The actual focus of the problem is that the page gets expired..(I mentioned that whenever the size is small..with a scroll bar.. this seems o happen..while if its in normal size(note that I am not changing any propery ...)this time its working fine.. the page is not gettng expired,.

I dont mind if its small or big.. i can make it automatic or full page.. but page expiry !?

Regards

Bharathwaj