cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned revenues on WBS element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem in that my WBS elements are not recognizing planned revenue from its adjoining sales order. I have checked everything from a PS point of view such as planning profile etc... and all looks okay. I have also checked the AcctdetermProc. on the Billing type "KOFI00", the billing type on the sales document type and the billing relevance "I" on the item category. There are no issues with credit control. I have also reviewed many notes such as 96404 without any success.

Could you please suggest other problems that may be causing it and how to go about fixing it

Many thanks,

Ashleigh Crosher

ashleigh.crosher@hotmail.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashleigh Crosher,

This is with referance to your similar problem in WBS not recognizing planned revenues (Sales Pricing). As per your steps even I have checked all the setting in PS as well in SD but still not able to short out the problem. Can you please let me know is your problem solved, if yes then let me know how to solve it.

Thanks & Regards,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashleigh Crosher / Tushar

I am facing the same problem. Could you please tell if your problem is solved.

I checked all the settings mentioned in note 96404 and 38702 , everything seems to be fine

your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Regards

DDP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether in sales order account assignment tab- WBS element is enterd or not.

Regards

abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhi.

I have already assigned WBS in acct assignemnt tab

any other inputs?

Regards,

DDP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one suggest something?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone throw light on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

My friend i might be wrong but....do check the Movement Type also...i mean movement type characterstics through T.Code OMJJ...!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

It doesn't look to have much to do with it. I simply raised a standard commercial project and linked it to a project sales order. I then created a billing plan, dates and was suprised not to see the planned revenue in either PS reports or RA. I know its definately something in IMG. Could it possibly have something to do with CO or PA?

Cheers

Ashleigh