Did you mean: 

visual composer backend connection problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am using visual composer to generate report

while testing data service i am getting error as

Portal request failed

(Connection failed :nested exception native connection to backend system is broken)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

thanks for the quick reply!

The first thing I checked was if the server was down. But the server and the connections are ok.

The strange thing is that only by the execution of this query the error appears. In my model I have some other queries (all with the same variables) that are ok.

Do you have any other ideas?

Regarding to a fast answer.

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Buzz-D,

I too have the same problem, When I execute Bank BAPI, it is working fine. when I execute Sales BAP, it is not working, With the same data I tested the BAPI directly in R.3, it is working fine.

Please share, if you find any soultion..

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakash,

my problem is a little bit different: i've got a SAP BW Querie that isn't working fine. But if I test the query itself it is working.

If I find any solution I will post it here.

Best regards

Buzz-D

--> Has anybody an idea???

Edited by: Buzz-D on Jun 30, 2008 9:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody.

I am getting the same error but only for end users, the application works fine for me but the Users get Nested Exception: Failure to execute Native Function.Nested exception. ABORT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

this usually comes when ur server is down

or

Ur system is not working properly try to create new system or check the system connection details are succesful or not

Regards ,

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @ all,

i also have the a same problem!

After changing a query my Browser tells me that the Flash Movie is would slack/slow up the system and asks if I would abort or not.

If I resume, the Message "Connection Failed: Nested Exception. Native connection to the back end system is broken.".

What can I do to solve this urgent problem?

Best regards

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, did you solve this? And if you have how did you solve this?

thanks

Kurt