cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the systems configuration required to implement SAP.. i.e for produ

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the systems configuration required to implement SAP.. i.e for production,development and QAS servers the hard disk space, RAM, Processor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

It is not recomended to install SAP (any version) in Windows XP, since SAP is a server.

System Requirements to install SAP 46D are follows,

Windows 2003 server

Minimum 2 GB of RAM

Minimum 300 GB HD

in my previous answer i have wrongly typed 2MB instead of 2GB of RAM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

It is not recomended to install SAP (any version) in Windows XP, since SAP is a server.

Windows 2003 server

Minimum 2 MB of RAM

Minimum 300 GB HD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Windows 2003 server

Minimum 512 MB of RAM for Laptop

Minimum 80 GB HD for Laptop

Licensed SAP IDES version cds

If you dont have the Licensed SAP IDES version just download Netweaver ABAP Trial version from the link https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cfc19866-0401-0010-35b2-dc815824...

just click the Download link in the last column by name ( SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ABAP Trial Version (incl. Web Dynpro ABAP) ). Installing and using that is very simple. The main thing to note here is both SAP 46D and Netweaver ABAB Trial vertion are same. All the thing posible in SAP are posible in Netweaver, but the difference is Netweaver has additional features.

Install it and if you have any doubt just mail me to kgdineshbabu@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

This also depends on what your are implementing, how many users will work on the system, how many records in what area are created etc.