Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formating problem in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to print a layout in smartform.It should be looking as:

PlantCode&wa_qals-prueflos& PO No &wa_qals-ebeln& GR No. &wa_qals-mblnr&

Where: Plant Code,PO No, GR No are labels and &wa_qals-prueflos&,&wa_qals-ebeln& and &wa_qals-mblnr& are the variables which will get displayed at runtime.

What i want is that,it should be printed as continued text with the condition that if GR No value is not fitting in the space provided that it should go to the other line ortherwise it should print in the same line(the complete Label and its value).

Can you suggest some way as to how to achieve this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can u elaborate your question more accurately

Regards

Pavan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to print the below mentioned exaample in a continuous flow but the problem is that the main window is small as i have to print on a 80X50 MM Paper.

Example:

Plant No 10000123 WorkCenter 23456344 Date of Printing 18/06/07 Box No 1/2.

The Values which you see besides the label are dynamic variables &werk&.....

So as my page is small,so my requirement is that if "Date of Pinting" can not be printed on the same line along with Plant No and workCenter so it should go to a new line ortherwise it should print on the same line.

I cannot fix the values for these variables as i am not having enough space so i cannot loose spaces with empty data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have u tried to increase your window size?????

If you have already done like that and is of no use then try to reduce the font size

Reward for all helpfull answers

Regards

Pavan

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Only way you can acheive is by reducing the <b>font size</b> or by displaying the values like this

PlantCode&wa_qals-prueflos<b>(10)</b>& PO No &wa_qals-ebeln<b>(10)</b>& GR No. &wa_qals-mblnr<b>(10)</b>&

Or

increase the window width.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this for printing Lables in Smartforms

see below link, it will help you

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bw30b/helpdata/en/83/5430610c4e11d399bd0000e83dd9fc/content.htm

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0b03c2f-886a-2910-1e8d-9c36bee5...

For SAP partners only there's a forum where you can discuss implementation questions etc.:

...and here's the SAP Business One Forum in the "SAP Community" (public to anybody):

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji