cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please help regarding SAP course

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I am an<b> MBA( HR</b>) and a <b>fresher</b>. I would like to be SAP techno functional professional. For that with which course i should begin with ABAP HR or SAP HR functional modules.

I am confused. Please help me to know the answers to the following queries-:

1.<u>What are the future prospects of SAP HR? </u>

2.<u>Are any other sap courses with a better demand than SAP hr modules

(like netweaver , knowledge management or business intelligence warehousing)?

</u>

3.<u>Can i go for training with local institutes as seimens does not fits in my budget? what difference will it make?</u>

Waiting for ur response.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

Techno Functional means it includes both Technical and Functional Knowledge.

For knowing Technical things, you need to go for ABAP HR training and for knowing Functional areas you need to go for SAP HR. I think for your profile SAP HR which means Functional side would be good. But for Technical, one need to have the basic programming knowledge of any tool/technology.Then only it will be easy, otherwise it will be difficult. But nothing is impossible.

Answers to your questions;

1.SAP HR is good in the market now and it will be good in future too.Also, competition is less when comapared with other modules.Very less people are taking this module.

2.Apart from SAP HR, the very hot hot module I can say is SAP FI/CO.It is king in SAP. Next comes Netweaver and SRM.

3.You cannot compare Siemens and local institutes. If you go for Siemens you will write the exam, pass and get the certification. Using this certification you can find a job easily.Normally, companies recognize only if you have some good years of experience or as a certified fresher.Because you do not have exp, this ceritfication helps you finding a job.But whereas if you go to local institutes you cannot get the certification and it makes very difficult for you to get a job.You have to put some fake experience and try. But this is not easy and not recommended.That too there is no gap as you are a fresher, so you cannot claim any exp. Without exp and without certification, no body will recognize you.

Think in all terms and then make a good decision. Good Luck for your future efforts.

Hope this is helpful.

Please reward if this info is useful to you.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir,

thanks a lot for your valuable and helpful answer.your solution will have a great impact on my decision.this is my heartfelt thanks to you sir

Former Member
0 Kudos

one more thing sir,please help me find the contact details of the person at bangalore who can install SAP software HR MODULES on my desktop at for practice purpose.

my mail id is karansingh11@gmail.com.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1)SAP HR is a career option which is in good demand today ..

You can get all possible details from :

http://www.sap.com/asia/services/education/index.epx

2)Presently for BIW is on great demand

3)If you bother about money i cant say but if you think about your future you can go for any institute for further processing of your bright future

Reward all helpfull answers

Regards

Pavan