cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

process to print text on all pages of a output

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i want to know what is the process of printing a particulat text on all pages of an output in a form

the window exists in all the pages....i need to code to print " label" on all pages in window 1 ( thre are two pages and window 1 exists in both the pages)

regards

Arora

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Write the Text in the Window1.

And if the window is in both pages it will print automatically.

Check whether you need that text to be displayed in the same place on all pages then keep that Window settings same in both pages.

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

opened a new thread for this

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The best way to print text ex, signature in all pages is to create a new window and place it in FIRST and NEXT page attributes... Don't forget to include this window in your driver program.

Reward if useful.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sai Ram

how to call this window in drivre program? can u tell

form is being called from the driver program already

the problem is that i hav coded a code in window wiht exists in boht pages

just to display text " 3LG code"

but it prints for first page only even thoth window exists in both the pages and durig debugging when it comes to 3lg for second page the code goes to next window automatically and do not execuest this line for second page onwards?

not sure why the program is behaving like this it goes inside and takes 3gl then suddenly goes to next window from thre can u suggest

regds

Arora

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use FM "WRITE_FORM"

Give window name.

Ex.

CALL FUNCTION 'WRITE_FORM'

EXPORTING

WINDOW = 'PAGE'

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Ram and all

Can anyone comment on this

form is being called from the driver program already

the problem is that i hav coded a code in window to display a simple text wiht exists in boht pages

just to display text " 3LG code"

but it prints for first page only even thoth window exists in both the pages and durig debugging when it comes to 3lg for second page the code goes to next window automatically and do not execuest this line for second page onwards?

and dont even executes the remaining code in the window? and jupls to next window?

not sure why the program is behaving like this it goes inside and takes 3gl then suddenly goes to next window from thre can u suggest

can there be any problem wiht paragraph format used or anything else as unable to debug it further as it jumps to next window from second page onwards and dont executes my code in this window for second page?

regards

Arora

regds

Arora