cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Optimizer (RFC-error?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change requests cannot be displayed or created, because the RFC connection has errors, or is not maintained.

Hi!

I would like to set up the maintenance optimizer activities in my SOLMAN and have the following error/information by entering the Maintenance Optimizer.

<b>How can I fix/solve this ussue?</b>

Check whether the RFC connection to the Change Man agement system is under the key CHARM_DEST (APPLI field in the DESTINAT field), in the view BCOS_CUST. You need authorization for the cross-client view/table maintenance (S_TABU_DIS and S_TABU_CLI).

Check the RFC connection in the transaction SM59. If your SAP Solution Manager system is also your Change Manager system, the internal connection must be 'NONE'. You need authorization for the administration of RFC connections (S_RFC_ADM).

Thank you

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alexander_maetzing
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

it seems that your MOPZ isn't initialized correctly. Please see the document in Service marketplace, alias /solman-mopz -> very last link on the bottom ("step-by-step ...".

The entry of the missing RFC-destination is only the first thing which has to be done. You should also activate a BC-Set and maintain your iBase. All of this is decribed in the pdf above.

Regards, Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thank you!

The issue is solved. It is just the activity in IMG "Activate Change Request Management" is placed below "Maintenance Optimizer".

regards