cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRs are not attached to maintenance cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

I seem to have bit of a problem with my once well working ChaRM.

I got the system up and running but I made the mistake of testing it without better knowledge and ended up getting the system in a bit of a mess.

I had maintenance cycle which I couldn't get rid of. I tried removing blank requests and finally managed to run Close CTS project (the last of Final tasks in task list). After that I was able to create new maintenance cycle but for some reason my new CR's can't find it. In other words I receive red warning "now maintenance cycle exists..."

I'm forced to switch on and of TMS routes everytime I test the system because there is ongoing development in the landscape. Yesterday, the server we are using as production was down when I activated ChaRM TMS. Could this have caused my problem or is it because the old maintenance cycle is still in being completed status or something else.

I would have deleted the project and started all over but I cannot delete maintenance project because it has been used in ChaRM.

I'm happy of any hint I may get to resolve the mess I managed to create!

Thank you in advance!

BR

Auli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems your maintenance cycle is closed. Relax, you don't have to start from ZERO.

All you need to do is.

Create a new tasklist for your project. or Re-open the task list.

Check this

Hope this will solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ragu!

I tried to execute the reports mentioned in the SAP note 933986. I kept getting "transaction does not exist" error. Do you know why I couldn't reach them?

My problem turned out to be maintenance cycle not completed. I managed to complete it through tmwflow/charmchk or something (I tried basically every transaction I could find) and discovered a completion transaction. Sorry I cannot be more specific.

BR

Auli

Answers (0)