cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Request Management, Help Plss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

during CHARM Setup, i faced some problems(queries) which i am pasting and looking for solutions plsss

My environment::

D11( development), Q11(quality),M11(maintenance),P11(production)

S10(solution manager development), S11(Solution manager prod whic is to be installed)

STMS:

1.Q11-Domain Ctller and D11,M11,P11 included in this domain

2.S10-Domain ctller, S11 wil be included in this domain

Now My Queries are

1.do we need solution manager and satelletite systems to be in one transport domain, if yes then whic system shud be configured as domain controller or if the satellite sys and solution manager are in two diff transport domain,do i need to have transport routes between solution manager and satellite systems( how ?)

2.in help.sap.com, i read the following ::

Exactly one Development system needs to be connected to one production system. Multiple Transport routes not supported by CHARM,

can any body explain me the above two lines in detail plsss

thanks in advance

Regards,

Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Solution Manager and Satellite systems need not be in same domain. But there will be a domain link between your Solution Manager (One domain Controller) and Satellite System Domain contoller - D11 (The other domain Controller)

2. Exactly one system means - You cannot have two development systems in your transport route.(Eg:- one dev. for Workbench request and the other for Customising request).

To add more to the above two points.

3. You need to have a consolidation system, I guess you already have it.

4. You need to disable Quality approval in your TP.

5. You need to disable import all aswell.

Hope this solves your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ragu,

thanks for your reply, but i am still confused by step no "3. You need to have a consolidation system, I guess you already have it" , can u explain in details plss. i have already posted my system landscape in my previous message

1.u mean to say i should have another physical system for consolidation, or i can assign one system as consolidation from the available systems of my landscape as posted above,if yes wer should i assign

rgds,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

got it