Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have SAP R/3 4.7 installed. I forgot the password.

Pls. let me know how to login without password or reset the login.

Thanks.

Points will be rewarded.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check this.

You can delete sap*

Go to cmd prompt.

Sqlplus /nolog

conn /as sysdba

sqlplus>DELETE SAPSR3.USR02 WHERE MANDT='CLIENT.NO' and BNAME=SAP*;

after doing this restart the system. So, that a new user with the name "sap" gets generated with password "pass". Provided the parameter is set login/no_automatic_user_sapstar= 0 (Automatic user SAP is permitted).

OR

Below is the query for resetting the flag

UPDATE prd.USR02 set UFLAG = '00' where MANDT =

'000' and bname= 'DDIC';

Here prd is the database name; UFLAG is the field which we need to set to 0, MANDT represents in which client the login belongs to and BNAME is the field which contains logins. If you want to reset the flag for SAP* when it gets locked then replace DDIC with SAP* in above query.

This has answered many times !!

Note: Points always encourage me to reply !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If all the users are locked, they can be unlocked by

a)Try this command at ur sql plus query level

Go to cmd prompt.

Sqlplus /nolog

conn /as sysdba

this will take you to the sqlprompt.

Just execute the earlier commands there.

sqlplus><b>UPDATE SAP<schema>.usr02 set uflag=0 where mandt=<CLNT NO> and uflag=64;</b> this statement actually unlocks the users of that particular client. So, try for every client in that sap system.

b) You can delete sap* user

Go to cmd prompt.

Sqlplus /nolog

conn /as sysdba

sqlplus><b>DELETE SAP<SID>.usr02 where mandt='CLIENT.NO' and bname=SAP*;</b>

<b>Note:-

After doing this restart the system. So, that a new user with the name "sap" gets generated with password "pass". Provided the parameter is set login/no_automatic_user_sapstar= 0 (Automatic user SAP is permitted).</b>

regards,

kanthi

0 Kudos

HI everyone,

Manoj here.

I am having problem with SAP* users password.

i am dng client referesh activity for client 950,then after client deletion for i am tring to login through SAP* user in client 950.

but it showing user lcoked.

then i tried to reset password from command prompt ,but it is giving error USR02 table does not exit

how can i reset the password for SAP* user in client 950(data is deleted from client.)

0 Kudos

Perhaps you should first create the client once again, and the default system users are created along with the client.