cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive form Preview: Displays ADS: Request start time: Thu Jul 19 17:0

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to Interactive Form. I developed a print form and called generated FM in program. When execute this program it opens PDF form in Print Preview mode.

But the same form when I called with the option docparams-fillable = 'X' it does not display on screen. I checked return parameter of generated FM which give

Import Parameter /1bcdwb/formoutput is empty and

Sy-Subrc = 2 and

Error_string = ADS: Request start time: Thu Jul 19 17:06:36 EDT 2007.

Same error is showing up for SAP example: FP_TEST_IA_01.

Can you please guide me how can I see interactive form. Is there any config missing? I checked SAP Note: 944221 and ADS is working fine. Why system is displaying Print Form but it is not displaying Interactive form?

Thanks,

Nilesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the credential file is configured properly.

Refer the ADS configuration guide for the same :).

- anto.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked SAP Note: 944221 and as per that config is correct. Any other view to check credentials?

Nilesh

0 Kudos

Hi Nilest,

Could you solve your print preview problem? I have exactly the same program when I test my PDF form in transaction SFP, and I choose a printer and press print preview, I get the same message: ADS Request start time ......

If you have any idea, please notive me, because I also checked the 944221 and every relevant SAP note, and seems the ADS service is running and working fine.

Thanks in advance,

Gabor

0 Kudos

If Adobe Credentials are not installed properly then it is giving this message. I asked basis guy to install it and it is now working. So check with your basis team for adobe credentials.

Nilesh

0 Kudos

Nilesh,

Thank you for your quick answer, I asked my basis team to install the credentials, and then I hope that I can see the forms working in SFP and in my app program as well.

Another question, what kind of output device should I set up in SPAD for printing and faxing PDF forms? I made a device type with PDF1, I think it should work after the credentials installed. Am I right?

Gabor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer SAP notes- 685571, 944221.

Hope this will help,

- anto.

0 Kudos

Thanks Antony,

I have already checked these notes. Do you have any idea about how to send these PDF forms as FAX?

Gabor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check out the options present in SFPoutputparams which you pass to FP_JOB_OPEN function module.

Try out passingg the device type to be TELEFAX number and try out.

This is just a suggestion which i found now.

Hope this may help.

Anto.

0 Kudos

Anthony,

In SFP if I test the form and I give TELEFAX to the CONTROL_PARAMETERS-DEVICE then it asks for the fax number. There is an OUTPUT_OPTIONS structure in the interface where I have seen some fields, maybe those are good for giving the fax number.

Is there anything else that my basis team need to set up in SAP-CRM 5.0 to make fax sending work?

Gábor