cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business System doesn't exist in the SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im trying to import XI content into the Integration directory. when i logged into Integration directory I clicked <i>Tools -> Import Configuration Objects</i>.

Im getting a dialog window saying "Business System <Business system name> doesn't exist in the SLD.

but when i gave t-code SLDCHECK in the PI system, i could see that business system as maintained in the SLD.

also i could successfully import the XI content for Integration Repository.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated

Thanks

Sourav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

or you want to assign business systems ?

if so,right click on business systems and assign business systems then you be able to see all the Bus systems available in SLD if not hten do the full cache refresh then you should be able to see Business systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

to assign the business systems should i login to the SLD with j2ee_Admin or any other developer id to assign the businness system ??

where exactly do i need to do this cache refresh ??

Please reply...

Thanks

Sourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

please tell me,are you trying to export your objects from Dev to QA?

Thanx

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Developer id is sufficient.

On IB of both Design and Configuration time you can see Under Environment tab- > Clear SLD Cache.

Regards,

Ramesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

we have done a migration from AAIX to HPUX. I have performed some post installation steps as part of this.

As partof this i have followed the post installation steps for PI usage type. I have changed some com.sap.aii parameters to reflect to the current target systems.

also ass a part of this i refreshed the CPAcache b giving the follwing URL http://<host>:<Java-Port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full with login id as PIDIRUSER and password. but its gving something like below...

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

-

Invalid at the top level of the document. Error processing resource 'http://sapdxh:54000/CPACache/refresh?mode=full'. Line...

CPA cache refresh (mode=full) successfully executed in 62009 milliseconds.

^

so is this causing the problem or are there any connection parameters in XI profile to be looked at more spsecifically ??

please suggest as im not able to find out this error and its on high priority to solve.

Thanks

Sourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

actually im trying to import the Integration Directory .tpz files od dev system (of AIX) into the development machine of the target system (which is HPUX).

but im getting "Business system is not defined in the SLD" error though its defined.

just wondering what are the vital parameters o configurations i need to look at more specifically ??

Please suggest...

Thanks

Sourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

whats ur e-mail id?

Thanx

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

sourav616@gmail.com.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sourav, the reason this is happening is because the developers who built the configuration in your Dev system (AIX) created business systems in the system landscape directory (SLD). When you export the ID files into a TPZ and try to import them into the target system (HPUX) the reason that error is occuring is because business systems were never created in the SLD of the new system. The TPZ file is trying to import configs that are dependant upon those business systems existing. In order to accomodate for this you have to create business systems in your new SLD (on the HPUX server). You could theoretically create the same business systems as in your dev system and the configuration would work. But if you are moving your development to a QA system then obviously the naming convention will change for your business systems so you will have to follow the steps described by some of the other posters above to set up transport targets. This will convert the configuration from needing a business sytem of the dev naming convention to a business system that follows your QA naming convention.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

have u maintained proper group and target in your SLD ?

thanx

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmmed,

can you please let me know in little detail of what you are trying to say. Infact im pretty new to PI stuff.

Thanks

Sourav

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mean time try to do SLD Cache and check it out

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

you are moving ur objects from Dev to QA,right?

if yes,then you have to go in ur SLD and create a business system for the QA(for e.g. BS_QA) system,then goto the business system of the Dev(for e.g. BS_DEV) and create a target for BS_QA.once this is done you will be able to import your objects correctly.

there is also a guide for this,i m trying to find that out but cant find it:(

anyways ,try creating groups and target and then import again.

Thanx

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

have a look at the following to export your XI objects correctly

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/ef/a21e3e0987760be10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Thanx

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

The link for guide:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2636%3Fpage%3Dlast%26x-order%3Ddate"; [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]>https [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Thanks,

Beena