cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feild assignment not yet been made

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

Whenever i try to create an access sequence with standard table such as 004 and 005 and assign it to a access. I get following error in Yellow saying "<b>Feild assignment not yet been made</b>". I am trying to create a pricing for an item. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! in advance.

Cheers

Raji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are trying to create new access sequence with standard condition tables you should follow the step wise procedure.

1. Check the required condition tables available in T.Code V/04 ( Change)

2. If required condition tables are not avaibale -ceate the table using T.code v/03(create)

3. Go to access sequence ( v/07)

4.give the naming for new access sequence

5. add the table in access

6. select the table entered in the access sequnce

7. finally go to fields tab and check all the tables belongs to condition tables are available.

then save it.

regards,

Naveen Duggineni

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

Thanks for the inputs. It just worked out fine for me. Have a good one.

Cheers

Raji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh and Shovon,

It helped me in regards to the standard table below 900 sequence. Any i create later than 900; i have this problem. I am not sure if the change requests i make requires any kind of release or so. Anyways you guys had helped me quiet a bit. Thanks have a good one.

Cheers

Raji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Method for creating a Table is as under:

In T.Code: V/04, say table 901 is to be created for fields Customer & Material. Select the fields from the field catelog & instead of save click on generate to create the table.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

this may occur when the condition tables are not generated..

when you create the condition tables, click the generate button (as far as I can remember, to me it looks like a 'radioactive warning' icon ,red-white color/circular) and then proceed with the step .

Presumably, now you will not have that error.

hth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shovon,

Thanks for the quick reply. I generated the table by clicking the radioactive button. But still it is poping the error. Let me run through as what i did, i created a table with required fields with hierarchy order of the fields. The table number were assigned above 900. It asks me for create request and i do by creating my own and it pops a number and i use it. Then i get back to the access sequence and assign the tab to access and that is where i am struck "Feild assignment not yet being done". Thank you!!

Regards

Raji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raji,

The solution to your issue is as under:

Select the Access Sequence (T.Code: V/07) to which you have assigned table no 900. After selecting the Access Sequence, say XXXX, click on Access. Access will display the list of table assigned to Access sequence. Now select the line on which table 900 is added & keep clicking on fields, untill & unless all fields are shown. You can carry out the same for other tables also to ensure that all fields are released. This will resolve your problem.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I remember something vaguely from the academy days. Correct me if I am wrong, what you see now is a warning a.k.a 'yellow exclamation mark' which then gives this message.

Simply hit "enter"-->and you are off to the next screen. (which is the 'change view "fields" scrn.)from here you should be fine.