cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between Shipment end date and SO schd line del date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In one of our ABAP program, we need to compare the shipment end date VTTK-DPTEN (the bottom most field in Txn VT03N) and the sales order schedule line delivery date.

Can someone help me as to how to get schedule line delivery date based on shipment end date (i.e. what is the link between them). Thanks.

- Chetan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I raised a follow-up question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Still need your help. Not been able to find link to schedule line. Shipment links to Delivery items, and Delivery items links to Sales Order items. But how to link delivery item to Sales Order item's schedule line ? Dates don't help - so I need some positive identification. Thanks for your help.

- Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to compare VTTK-DPTEN with the date in VBEP (Sales Document Schedule Line). Throgh VBFA (Document Flow the documents can be linked. If you show the process to the Abaper, the Abaper will identify the field. To indentify the field name, we press F1 followed by F9 (Technical data) on the particular field.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for the clue - it will be most useful in our solution. There is still an issue when there are multiple schedule lines, but I think I will be able to crack it.

I am part of ERP-PP group, and it seems I am not allowed to award points in this forum. Hence, writing this note to convey my special thanks for your help.

- Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Still need your help. Not been able to find link to schedule line. Shipment links to Delivery items, and Delivery items links to Sales Order items. But how to link delivery item to Sales Order item's schedule line ? Dates don't help - so I need some positive identification. Thanks for your help.

- Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

Is your issue resolved or not? Please share you experience how you have resolved the same.

Incase any of the above answer was helpful, do ensure to reward suitable point.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I can't tell you anything on ABAP, it's not in my scope.

However on your query <(i.e. what is the link between them)>, I can give a quick rant:-

The schedule lines contain delivery quantities and dates for a sales document item. Later on in the business process, a schedule line can either create an item in a delivery or it can transfer the data to a subsequent sales document. You use the schedule line category to decide, for example, whether the system should check availability or transfer requirements for that schedule line.

Also, Go VT03N

Enter the shipment num, Press Enter ,see the carrier and shipment end date

Inside Shipment Press F7 and see the total weight and volume.

Click on the delivery num and see the ship to data.

HTH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shovan,

It's good to see that you are regularly contributing on the form.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

No sleep yet for you Rajesh ?

it's 4 AM there