cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 543544 - SUS: Extended Classic Scenario for EBP not supported

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to get more information on SUS implemenation with ECS, I am aware of this note 543544 and its limitations for ECS in creating invoices and confirmations. But I wanted to know if any one has implemented SUS with ECS and also created invoices in SUS.

Please share your ideas.

Thanks,

Sreedhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar,

we tried to implement SUS in ECS and the result of the discussion

with SAP was Note 543544. Using the classic scenario,

it works fine and we did some enhancements to get some

more stuff going in SUS.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our scenario is, SRM 5.5, ECS, Confirmations and Invoicing in SRM.

So, I am trying to analyze if MM-SUS or SRM-SUS will be a goo fit for us. But I came across note "543544 - SUS:ECS for EBP not supported" and I am trying to figure out what would be the best way to implement SUS.

Option # 1: If I implement SRM-SUS - I can do POR, PO changes and all PO related activity without conf and invoices. I am not worried about confirmations, our requirement for SUS invoicing is a must. So is there any way to achieve this as is or with IMS?

Option # 2: MM-SUS, but how to do this? since the leading PO, conf and invoicing all are done currently in SRM.

Please share your ideas.

Thanks,

Sreedhar

0 Kudos

Any updates Sree, Claudia?

We are having the same issue but also Confirmation is as important as POR and Invoice in my case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implimnted SUS in ECS and works fine if its material order.But Invoice will fail if its service order.

If you want to impliment SUS in ECS for materail only then impliment note

1064838 and 1071927

Pritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pritesh,

Thanks for your reply, but I am curious to find out how your scenario is implemented:

1) Have you implemented EBP - SUS or MM-SUS to achieve this

2) What is the recommendation for SUS client (Same EBP client or different preffered?)

3) What other complications we can expect other than service PO issue.

Please share your experiences.

Thanks,

Sreedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here are the answers to your questions

1) Have you implemented EBP - SUS or MM-SUS to achieve this

<b>EBP SUS</b>

2) What is the recommendation for SUS client (Same EBP client or different preffered?)

<b>Depends on many factors.In last client we had different client</b>

3) What other complications we can expect other than service PO issue.

No other complications.Even service po can be made to work by implimenting BADI and building custom report for transfer of service PO and invoice to r/3

Regards

Pritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pritesh

I am implementing EBP-SUS in ECS and I have an error when try do Po Response fron SUS, in XLL messagen an error that Aproval workflow could not be found is displayed, but if I try to do POR in EBP and it's work.

Did you have some problem like that?

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems to be issue in your start condition.In case of SUS POR is created by the vendor.Your condition should include CONDITION to accomdate POR created by the vendor.

Go to Transcation SWB_PROCUREMENT and select business object for POR and ensure that X=V

Pritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pritesh

Thanks for your reply, it realy works.

Could you relp one more time?

POs are created in EBP after aproving are replicated to ecc and after sent to SUS, vendors can see and Process it, creating POR, is there some way to send the POR or confirmation to ECC?

tHANKS

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

POR no need to be sent to ECC as its just cnfirmation by vendor that he agrees to PO terms.Yes confirmation will be posted to ECC.

Create a confiration in SUS and once confirmation is approved in SRM it will get posted to ECC.

Regards

Pritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pritesh

Yes, but in ECS I cant create confirmation, or did you get create confirmation in ECS and EB-SUS?

When I go to SUS and click PROCESS in a PO the system creates a a Confirmation but when I go to EBP I can see only PO response, number range that I create for confirmation are not assigened .

How can I see the confirmation?

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the status for Confirmation you see in SUS.Did you check sxmb_moni transcation if XML message has failed or has it come in.

Pritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The status is CONFIRMATED, but I can't find the confirmation number in EBP, and I don't know haow to send it to ECC.

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should be able to see Confirmation in SRM.Check the SXMB_MONI and whats the error message u see in there for your XML confirmation.

Once confrmation is there in SRM we will need to impliment custom report to push that Confirmation to ECC and also need to impliment a BADI.

Email me your contact details on pritesh_shetty2000@yahoo.com

Pritesh