cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domian relaxing WebAS and Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

first, i am not sure if i am at the right place with my issue. But i did not see any better place to ask.

I have two server on is a WebAS NW 2004s and a 2004 Portal. These two server are in different domains, and additional i have a web dynpro Application which is using Portal Eventing, so Java Script is needed to be executed between these two machines.

I know that DomianRelaxing is a way to accomplish this task. And in the source code of my web dynpro application there is a line with "domainrelaxing: sapUrDomainRelaxing.MINIMAL". I searched for this method and when i am able to switch this value to maximum, the eventing should be working.

So here my question, how can i change the "sapUrDomainRelaxing" value?

Thanks in advance for any help,

best regards,

Rene

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try in Web Dynpro Forum!

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I feel that Domain Relaxing is more relavant to BSP. maybe you can check out forum BSP

--> Expert Forums » Application Server » Business Server Pages (BSP)

How about:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/28/7c383f717b5f03e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

cheers,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

thanks for your answer.

actually i did see the bsp related relaxing. But i can not think of an scenario how i can use this to solve my issue, since my requirements targeting web dynpro.

So my question remains, is there a way to relax domains, for wd applications on WebAS or portal.

thanks in advance for any help,

regards,

rene

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rene,

Please try on Web Dynpro-ABAP / JAVA Forum.

I guess it is related to UME configuration.

cheers,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

thanks for your answer i will try it there.

Thank you!

regards

Rene