cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with variable selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends

I have created a sample iView which has a BW query. I have attached a variable form to the input of the Query and a table view to its output. However when I am deploying the iView, I cannot see a selection list for the variable and neither any data in the table

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rishi

Please elaborate your exact requirements.

Regards

Navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneet.

I have a Query which has variables in it. What I want is to design an iView which should allow the users to select the variable value and then accordingly display the query results in a table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you have a form in which the user selects value from a drop-down list and once user submits the table should be populated with appropriate data.

Steps:

Start--

Form
DataService

Table
--

End

1.Place a form , next a Data Service and a Table which pulls data from this data service.

2.Add a Dop-Down control to the form and configure if its a Static or Dynamic as needed

3. Connect the Form OUT port to DataService IN port(drag and drop) , select the connector/line which was created and click configure.

4. Map the Drop-Down control to appropriate column (This is available in bottom right of the screen)

5.Click on the table and select the columns which you would like the Table to have.

6.Save and Run.

This should run as desired

Answers (0)