cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAP_PDF_OFFLINE_FORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI guys,

does anybody know how to get a XML out of the SAP system?

The customer want to re-Layout the existing standard form HAP_PDF_OFFLINE_FROM. I am familiar with adobe Forms but not with our system...

I see the dataView at Adobe Designer, but I can´t match them to the according fields.

Hope there is somebody who can help me?If I could get the XML or Schema file. It would help me as well.

Best

Carsten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

There is a tab named - XML source in the designer layout. Its structured as per the Hierarchy pallette.

Hope this helps.

- anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anto,

thx for your fast reply,

may I wasn't precise enough. I need the source XML or Schema file out of the sap system, this one is for me PDF,right?!

Is it the right may to (re-)layout the PDF in the Adobe Designer? It's just for printing purposes. Would it be a better way to lay-out it with XSLT?

But, for both variants I need to know how the source file look like.

Scenario:

At the moment the PDF look like a flowed document, just from top to bottom with data in textfields. My challenge is the re-layout (tables etc.pp) this.

Do you have any advice for me?Would be great

Carsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Carsten,

You can download XML file for context data in SFP: context tab > utilities > download form.

In this case you have to modify the layout with the Adobe Designer. This HR form has context (data) structure built as the layout, which features dynamic flowed content subforms for the body part.

You can check data binding with Data palette (left side) as well as in the objects palette (right side, sub-tab binding) for all the floating fields elements.

Regards,

Francois

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to modify the form HAP_PDF_OFFLINE_FORM.

But I need to know how to modify?

There are no static texts on the forms. All are Floating point fields and mostly hidden.

The headings and data everything come dynamically from the component. So is there any way we can put break-point and see the data that is coming on the layout?

Regards,

Srinivas