cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver determination not found for one interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am receiving the message via SOAP and then sending to SAP as IDOC.

The communication is party o partyless communication.

I have configured 2 receiver determination for the same sender and receiver but with 2 different interfaces.

When i test the scenario via SOAP tool only one gets executed and the second one neither throws an error nor getting executed.

I think i have a error in the configuration that i did for the 2nd interface since i am using the 1st receiver determination which has been created already ?

but in the Quick Test tool and Test tool in ID both the receiver determination is working fine.please provide the inputs

Thanks in advance,

Rgds,

Vasanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

How many sender interfaces you have ? Hope u have different sender message interfaces for same Sender system. Hence you have 2 sender agreements.

Then in SXMB_MONI observe the runtime paramaters like Sender Service, Sender Message Interface, Receiver Service and Receiver Message Interface. These should be same as whatever you configured in the Directory.

btw, what is the error you are getting? Make sure that all the objects are activated correctly. You can change those Receiver Determination etc and activate again ...

Hope this helps,

Rgds

Moorthy

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

I hope You have also created two Interface Determination , Sender aggrement and Receiver Aggrements having Commnuication Channel.

Check in SXMB_MONI

you have the proper sender, Sender Interface, Receiver and receiver Interface.

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sachin.

i do have evrything that you have said.

In SXMB_MONI i could see the only one receiver determination got executed eventually the message header has the Interface name / URN of the corresponding sender agreement .

what has happened to the interface name / URN specified in the second sender agreement ? why the second message did no get constructed ?

Any idea please

Thank you,

Rgds,

Vasanth.

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

1. Check the Sender CC is it active.

2. Check the CC in RWB

3. Check the sender Aggrement

4. Check all the Configuration is it active

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Balasubramani,

What I understand is you are getting a message with SOAP adapter and sending them to two different receivers. If it is yes then you dont need to create two separate receiver determinations. What you can do is create one receiver determination and add the second business system or service to this only. So One sender agreement and one receiver determination with two recievers inside it and two interface determinations and two reciever agreements and two receiver communication channels.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all of your replies.

I have activated all the objects and checked it again once.

As i said earlier the sender and receiver are same and that's why i have been pushed to create 2 receiver determinations for the same file(not IDOC as i said above) to be dropped in to two different locations.

Also the configuration is party in sender to partyless in receiver.

To give a clear explantion:

All the objetcs are activated and works fine when i test in the test tool in ID by specifying the inetrface and namespace.

Sender1 - Int1 - sap1.com - SA - RD - ID - RA -Receiver1 = working fine when tested by ID test tool

Sender1 - Int2 - sap2.com -SA- RD - ID - RA Receiver2 = working fine when tested by ID test tool

RD = Receiver determination / SA = Sender Agreement

It is not working when i send the same file thru SOAP client tool and only one receiver determination is working and another is not.

Any idea ?

Thanks,

RGds,

Vasanth.

Message was edited by:

Vasanthakumar Balasubramani

Message was edited by:

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

<i>It is not working when i send the same file thru SOAP client tool and only one receiver determination is working and another is not.</i>

>>Are u getting any error ? If so what ?

As you mentioned both uses different Sender Interfaces hence different Sender CommunicatioN Channel & agreement. right

Try to deactivate the First Sender CHannel and execute the scenario. SO that you can confirm the problems of configueration if any.

I think you are using same file name etc, so first one picks up the data,for second one nothing is available...

Rgds,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all those people who tried helping me.

I used the same CC in both the SA which also has default interface and default namespace column as mandatory.

Only that RD which has the same interface / namespace as in the SOAP CC will work and rest would not.

Some of you have mentioned that I have to check the CC.

Thanks people.

I have shared the points to those who hinted me.

Have a great day.

Thanks,

RGds,

Vasanth.

Message was edited by: