cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign a Purchase Organisation in different Company Codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are trying to assign a sihgle Purchasing Prganisation to different Company codes in Org Structure .

Here we have a Root Node Without Co Codes and under that different Sub node of different Company codes.

We are having same purchasing Org for different Company Codes .

While trying to assign the same in Function Tab of PPOMA_BBP with Backend system system throughing error and as remedy asking to assign different backend ID for the same Purchase Org.

So please suggest any other alternative as there is only one Backend system for different Co Codes and Purchasing Orgs

Regards,

SRM Team

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you solved your problem?

I have the same issue.

I have created a root note and under this 20 subnotes with different companies (different company codes). I have now connected the backend purchase org to my roor note and in the subnotes assigned my backend company codes.

If I try to make a shopping cart there is no problem. The Purchase org will be used.

If I want to maintain my org structure in PPOMA_BBP an open the tab Function I get the warning message "You may not create a company below a purchasing organization (00000000)".

In one way I want to ignore this message when this is working, but If someone has another idea to solve this I will be happy.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Jesper Lander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Team,

when the setting in the backend is, that Porgs are used across company codes

as well, it is working having a POrg assigned to several company codes.

Assign the valid company codes to the POrg in the Org Model

Without the setup in ECC for using POrgs accros company codes, it is not woking.

Probably it can be adjusted via the BADI Yann is suggesting,

Cheers,

Claudia

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would go for a new Porg/pgroup determination through BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN_BADI

Kind regards,

Yann