cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total amount info

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can I get the total amount (Net amount + Tax) of the sales order at the header and item level?

In Quotation and inquiry documents, there is a field called Total amount (ENDBK) at the header level.

That’s what I want; I want to have this field in the sales order at both header and item level.

How can I do this?

Regards,

Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

for adding functionality from your side , you can do as follows:

1. Use USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK to add a new field say Total Value.

2. Use USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT to read value ( net + tax) in this new field.

3. Use USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT to save data when document is saved.

Similarly,

For Item level, use USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP instead of USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK.

All these userexits are present in include MV45AFZZ.

Hope this help you.

Reward if it helps.

Regards,

Gaurav Raghav.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

EGYSD, I hear you. No one seems to understand the requirement.

While field ENDBK appears in Sales tab in a quotation, it does not when V_TVAK-VBTYP of sales doc is set to C (order) - regardless of tcode being VA21 or VA01.

Now, fields that appear on screen when V_TVAK-VBTYP is C can be hidden with exit MV45AFZZ under "userexit_field_modification" via something like:

if screen-name eq 'CCDATA-CCINS' or

screen-name eq 'VBKD-INCO2'.

screen-active = 0.

endif.

However, I can't get ENDBK to appear.

Anyone?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If all the condition type used are Price, Discount & Surcharge, Freight, except taxes, then it will reflect as total value.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Guys,

But sounds no one understand me, I am talking about a field called Total Amount(RV45A-ENDBK), this field is in the Inquiry and Quotation documents but not in the Sales Order.

So my question is How can i display this field in the Sales Order not by a condition type?

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for ur fast reply,

But i want to display the field at the header level.

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

First I have explained it for header level only. VBAK is sales header data only.

try this.

Regards,

Gaurav Raghav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx, But there is a field in the Quotation and Inquiry documents called Total amount (ENDBK) but it is not in the Sales Order. Most probably being called during runtime depending on the document type.

This field i want to display in the sales order. How should I do it? It is by configuration?

thx