cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File To File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is file to file. What i want is i want to create a test file in IR message mapping by giving some 5 records. To be more clear i have created a structure at sender and receiver with fields name,street,city . now i want to give records input as

name street city

name1 street1 city1

name2 street2 city2

name3 street3 city3

name4 street4 city4

and i want to take xml file in Message mapping test and source code. In order to achieve this what should i do when creating a structure both in source and target what i mean is occurence whether it is 1 : 1 or 1: unbound kindly suggest

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prem.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As all said 0..unbouded for more than one record

1..unboudded for more than one record but min occurs of record is 1

when u want more than one record in message mapping structure then duplicate the rows there and then u can enter more than one value after than u can take source code and then u can use that xml file.

Reward if useful,

Regards,

Srinivas.D

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

According to your test supplied here in the Thread, You need to take the Max and Min Occurence is 1..n only why because it may occure more than one time in your test data.

If you want XML test file, Go to the test tab and enter theis information for each reacord and excute it and find the target structure. Once your element occurence is 1. Unbound then you can add multiple records using the option duplicate structure.

I hope it is clear.

Warm Regards,

Vijay

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That depends upon ur scenario.

If there is atleast one record then specify min occurrence as 1, otherwise 0.

Use unbounded bcoz u have many set of fields as input

Regards,

Prateek

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is 0...unbounder or 1..unbounded

1..1 can hold only one row

Message was edited by:

Prabhu S