cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Logon Failed during First Synchronization from Device

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed MI 7.0 SPS 11 Patch1 on Symbol Mobile Device wirh preinstalled Windows Mobile 5.0 OS

I have created a new user with the same name and password as in MI Server.

i provided the parameters in the 'settings' page and saved.

Clicked on Synchronize icon for the first synchronization....

<i>Synchronization started

Connection set up(without Proxy) to : http://<servername>:8000/sap/bc/MJC/mi_host?~sysid=SYS3&;

Connection to server failed

Problems during synchronization : Server logon failed, internal error. contact ur system administrator</i>

Pl. suggest

Rgds,

Kiran Joshua

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Can you please paste the contents of the trace.txt file on the client and also check if there any short dumps for the user in the middleware

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva/Sandeep

As the problem is on device, i cannot paste the trace file but the error shown in trace file is

<i>Received response code 1 from ABAP Sync Service and the corresponding localized message is Server logon failed</i>

suggest..

rgds,

Kiran Joshua

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

In the device, copy and paste the trace.txt to the same location and you can now copy the contents of the trace file.

Also may be the password contains certain speccial characters and thats the reason for this error. Implement note 979356 and this might solve your problem.

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

here u go...the trace

[20070717 10:27:41:242] I [MI/API/Logging ] ***** LOG / TRACE SWITCHED ON

[20070717 10:27:41:242] I [MI/API/Logging ] ***** Mobile Infrastructure version: MI 70 SP 11 Patch 1 Build 200705151252

[20070717 10:27:41:242] I [MI/API/Logging ] ***** Current timezone: EAT[20070717 10:27:41:242] I [MI/API/Logging ] ***** Current Trace Level: 50

[20070719 07:05:10:713] E [MI/Sync ] Received response code 1 from ABAP Sync Service and the corresponding localized message is Server logon failed; internal error. Contact your system administrator.

[20070719 07:18:15:614] E [MI/Sync ] Received response code 1 from ABAP Sync Service and the corresponding localized message is Server logon failed; internal error. Contact your system administrator.

[20070719 07:21:26:482] E [MI/Sync ] Received response code 1 from ABAP Sync Service and the corresponding localized message is Server logon failed; internal error. Contact your system administrator.

i have see that note but...basically i dont have any spl characters in my pwd..

it is like this 'xyz123'

rgds,

Kiran Joshua

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the file. Anyway I suggest you to implement that note and at the same time add the following 3 parameters in the MobileEngine.config file, restart the device and perform a sync again. Now paste the contents of trace file

MobileEngine.Trace.Level=1000

MobileEngine.Trace.Filesize=-1

MobileEngine.Trace.Enabled=true

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

I applied this note half-hour back and its still going on...

Will it take so much time...do u have any idea?

rgds,

Kiran Joshua

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

Huh !! ........the note is applied

Now, i tried to synchronize , the error is changed now...

<b>In Sync Log the error is</b>

<i>Connection to Server failed.

Problems during synchronization:Server logon failed; user or password is incorrect</i>

<b>and in the trace file</b>

<i>Recieved reponse code 101 from ABAP Sync Service and the corresponding localized message is Server logon failed;user or password is incorrect</i>

pl suggest.

rgds,

Kiran Joshua

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heyyyyy Thanks to All, my problem is solved.

The MJC service was refering to other client in which my user was not existing .

I have changed the client number in the service logon data....

<b>and my first Synchronization completed SUCCESSFULLY :)</b>

rgds,

Kiran Joshua

sandeep_rs
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Can you please check what is there in the trace file in the log folder? Maybe youc an set the trace level to 'All' and reproduce the problem again. Also please cross check if you have filled in the client number properly in the Settings page.

Best Regards,

Sandeep