Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LISTING / EXCLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends!

I am using SAP standard Table- A001, Acess seq- A001 and

Determination procedure- A00001. I just created condition records for

the customer and material combination in T code: VB01. It is working fing in the SAND BOX, but same seting is not working in the Testing client. Both are in same server.

For testing , I have created the same settings again in SAND BOX and testing client with custom table and access sequence. But now also it is working fine in the sand box and not working in the testing client.

I am getting the folling error,

''Diagnosis

During sample reading at header level (preliminary step) no condition record was found.

System response

If the preliminary step was unsuccessful, the system does not search header and item fields, as the search would always fail.''

At the header level itself system stopped searching, because of no record for the condition. But I have maintained condition record for the customer/material cmbination. I have checked table KOTG001 and record exists for the condition.

Kindly help me to sortout the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

KINDLY SEE WHETHER YOU HAVE ASSIGNED YOUR LISTING AND EXCLUSION PROCEDURE TO YOUR DOCUMENT TYPES ZZOR.

REGARDS

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

jhfghffg

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check Optimize accesses- there the description given is Proof Read at Header Level-Preliminary Listing- This quite matches what error you are receiving.

Second -- Please check in OVO4, there in activation there are 2 columns for listing and two for exclusion , and there is procedure

Procedure for material listing

The procedure determines how the system reacts to several listings.

The procedure is only applied if several listings occur.

If, for example, one listing occurred for a customer and another for a customer group. Both can apply to a material in a sales order.

Using the following settings, you can determine how the system reacts:

- The first listing in the access sequence is used

A - The last listing in the access sequence is used

B - At least one listing must apply

C - All listings must apply

check this is maintained properly specially procedure.

Third check in listing/exclusion type , no vaildity period is given.

Lastyly in Procedures for maintaining listing/exclusion, check any requirement is not set

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jitesh Mehta

Thank you for your reply.I fixed the problem.

I used Date type for the delivery date. But condition record has been created for today. Now its working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the same issue... can you help me...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check when u assign the Listing procedure to sales document type, then in PROCEDURE FOR MATERIAL LISTING column, select C i.e all listing must be relevant. try this.

chan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari!

Thank you for your reply. I tried that also.But it is not working.

Anyother way to fix it?