cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I extend the logic editor?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any way to extend the logic editor, by adding a custom Action to it. If so,is there any documentation online?

Thanks in advance!

best,

Angela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Angela,

Yes there is but there is a big difference between extending the logic editor in v11.5 vs. v12 in that it is much easier in v12 and is supported functionality, so what version are you referring to?

As of right now there isn't any online documentation specific for this but it is on it's way. Do you have any specifiic questions they I may be able to answer for you?

-Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply!

We have xMII v11.5, and for the moment, I could use any directions on how to extend the logic editor, since I do not have a clue where to start from.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Angela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you looking for how to create a custom action?

Check these threads.

hope this helps you

0 Kudos

Angela,

On the xMII Wiki under Customization you will find links to existing actions for v11.5 and v12 along with a custom action development guide. Hope this helps.

-Sam

DanielStark
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

thanks for your info. I search for the same as Angela. I looked at the Wiki Site, but I can only find the links to the existing actions for v11.5 and 12 but I'm not able to finde a custom action development guide.

Is this guide meant for both versions 11.5 and 12?

Daniel