Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Authorization objects When Adding New tcodes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have two Identical R3 Productiosn Systems One is Called Prd and the Othe RPP.

When Going into Pfcg on PRD and adding A tocde I.e Mi02. It already has mi01 and mi03.the authorization tab chnages from green to Yellow,.When Going into The Authorization Tab,( option change authoirazation tab), there aer new authoiration object that has a yellwo status and needs to be filled in.

When doing the same i.e go into Pfcg on RPP and adding A tocde I.e Mi02. It already has mi01 and mi03.the authorization tab chnages from green to Yellow,.But when Going into The Authorization Tab,( option change authoirazation tab), there are no new authorization object that has a yellwo status They are all greeen, but there are some with status updated.This looks right.

Am I doing anything wrong,.I have not tried to go into the authorizatin tab with the expert option.

Pls advise

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moods,

Did you check the objects before adding MI02?

Check with SU24 for objects in PRD and RPP if you have same objects then check as below.

Check what new objects are comming up in PRD.

Check for the Additional T-codes which are having the new objects which are populating in PRD. if you have additional T-codes in PRD, then their may be chances of new objects populating

If you check in authorization tab options with expert mode and choose merge with new data this might reslove the issue.

Cheers

Soma

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Verify that the SU24 entries for MI02 on your two systems are identical.

If SU24 on each system are the same then the only explanation can be that the two roles are not identical in each system prior to adding MI02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moods,

Did you check the objects before adding MI02?

Check with SU24 for objects in PRD and RPP if you have same objects then check as below.

Check what new objects are comming up in PRD.

Check for the Additional T-codes which are having the new objects which are populating in PRD. if you have additional T-codes in PRD, then their may be chances of new objects populating

If you check in authorization tab options with expert mode and choose merge with new data this might reslove the issue.

Cheers

Soma