cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate fixed amount condition in the pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus,

i'm using rebate fixed amount conditions (Lum sum).

The situation from a business point o f view is the following: i pay the customer 1000$ once he made something.

This kind of condition is not relevant for accruals since they have to be built manually (manual accrual). As a consequence i'm note sure if this condition shoul be put in the pricing procedure used for invoices. In the other and for sure this condition should be inserted in the pricing procedure for manual accrual/credit note.

What is your point of view!!

Thanks

C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manual acruals is good, it will follow the Standard SAP procedure.

But it is not clear if amount 1000$ is paid to customer as a discount or rebate???

if it is discount then it should be in pricing procedure

and if it is rebate Manual acruals will keep track of the transaction.

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh

the amount is a <b>rebate</b> paid at the and of period or when customer do something we expect.

For sure i've to insert the condition in the pricing schema of manual accrual and credit note but i'm dubtful on pricing procedure of invoices since no automatic accrual can be generated and the condition is displaied at zero.

Regards

Carmine

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are going to use Rebate, then there is no need to add condition type in standard pricing procedure, if you have designed your pricing procedure, include condition types for rebates as in standard pricing procedure.

This condition type is linked to Rebate type.

I think you first try the scenario in IDES and then do the same settings as per yoru requirement.

If you want step-by-step procedure for rebates will help you

Please refere the thread

Regards

Jitesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

wether it is fixed or variable, you should maintain condition types in pricing procedure.

Regards,

Naveen Duggineni