cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doubt in table control in wd abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

In webdynpro abap i can able to insert a single row in a table control, but how i can able to insert multiple lines in the webdynpro. If possible send me a piece of code to implement this. It will be very helpful for me.

Regards...

Arun.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mohammed_anzys
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let you internal table be lt_user , LV_USERNODE be the corresponding context node where you want the binding.You need to append empty rows if you need to have multiple rows where user can enter values.

Like follows

DO 5 TIMES.

Append ls_user to lt_user. ( here ls_user in initial )

ENDDO

CALL METHOD LV_USERNODE->BIND_TABLE

EXPORTING

NEW_ITEMS = lt_user

• SET_INITIAL_ELEMENTS = ABAP_TRUE

• INDEX =

Thanks

Anzy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anzy and nithya,

I am having the empty rows in the table. i am entering the values in multiple lines in the screen and it should be saved in a internal table. How can i do that one.

Regards,

Arun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

You should do the context binding for the table. Now when you enter new data, it will be available in the context. You only need to read the context by calling node->get_static_attributes_table and it would give you the data in the table.

Regards

Nithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nithya and anzy,

thanx for ur help.

Regards,

Arun.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

When you want to insert one row, you will append an empty row to the internal table and bind it to the context again. If you want to insert say 5 rows, append 5 empty rows and bind it to the context. The code will be similar to inserting one row only.

Regards

Nithya