cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I read somewhere that in PI 7.0 it is possible to actualy edit the message payload from within the Pipeline/SXMB_MONI... is this true?

Could someone tell me how this is done?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

One can update the payload in the RWB(i.e message monitoring). There is an option called "Message editor" in XI/PI 7.0 with which one can edit the pay load.

But the user should have the sufficient role to edit the message.

<b>A Message can be edited when it is stuck up in the Adapter engine</b>.

Please go through the following link

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/0f/80243b4a66ae0ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm">http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/0f/80243b4a66ae0ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm</a>

Regards,

kiran kumar

Message was edited by: kiran kumar

kiran kamisetty

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I was not aware of this! I have learnt something today!

You cannot actually edit in SXMB_MONI, but can donwload it, change it and re-upload it! Although I cannot workout how to upload it!

Obviously there are audit/security issues with this!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I knew I wasnt crazy

Could someone point me in the direction of the message editor... How do I get to where I can edit the message?

Former Member
0 Kudos

>> Obviously there are audit/security issues with this!

definitely.

and there is a blog too with discussion on the same topic....may be you can try your luck searching it..I dint try searching it using SDN search because it doesnt like me these days...no results even with my name in weblogs area although i have a few...) all the best

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message editor is only available for asynchronous messages that can be restarted

It is in the RWB under Message Monitoring...

Select errored message... Click Message Editor (you'll get some nonsense about Single Sign on) - enter password and click Message Editor (again!)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Haven't heard of such thing. But it would be great if some1 could provide an exact update on this.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not aware of this at all.

I fix the error in the mapping (or whatever and reprocess)

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

As per my knowledge,

You cannot edit the message in the transaction SXMB_MONI. But u can send the same from Intergration engine test option in the Runtime Workbench if the business does not want to resend the data.

Cheers...

Vasu

<b>** REward POints if found useful **</b>