Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Duplicate vendor Invoice check in FB60

Hi Experts,

I want to put the duplicate invoice check while posting the vendor invoice through FB60. I want the system to check the duplicate invoices in combination of the Vendor code and vendor invoice number ( we put the vendor invoice no. in the reference field of FB60 ). How to make this possible. I do not want to make the FI validation for the same. Can you please suggest how to go ahead with this.

Thanks,

BABA

Former Member
replied

Hi,

if the validation is not executed (put a break point into the code to verify), it will for sure not work. Program SAPLFIS0 is a function pool, having (among others) the oriiginal unction module FI_DUPLICATE_INVOICE_CHECK. I have explained earlier why this does not help: because of the different document dates the standard does not see this as a duplicate entry.

So if your ABAPer was not able to call the Z* function yet, you probably need to change your ABAPer ) I hardly believe that I could describe it more detailed than I did in my previous post. Go to all the steps again and make sure you do not miss anything.

Hope that helps, points welcome

Csaba

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question