cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

supress some fiels in sales order? user exit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

can somebody help me regarding this. i want to supress some fields in a standard sales order. i dont want to delete . i just want to supress some fields in a standard sales order. is there a user exit for it? if yes do tell me which user exit is it and how to use it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Define a transaction variant by t-code: SHD0.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Supressing Fields in Sale Order

To make optional / mandatory you can use in IMG - S&D-> Basic > Functions-> Log of incomplete Procedures => select the fields > from the tables and the system will check for them (OVA2/VUA2)

To make a filed entry enabled or grey (non-entry allowed):

User exits in the program MV45AFZZ-USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION

This user exit can be used to modify the attributes of the screen fields.

To do this, the screen fields are allocated to so-called modification groups 1 - 4 and can be edited together during a modification in ABAP.

If a field has no field name, it cannot be allocated to a group. The usage of the field groups (modification group 1-4) is as follows:

Modification group 1: Automatic modification with transaction MFAW

Modification group 2: It contains 'LOO' for step loop fields

Modification group 3: For modifications which depend on check tables or on other fixed information

Modification group 4: is not used

The FORM routine is called up for every field of a screen. If you require changes to be made, you must make them in this user exit. This FORM routine is called up by the module FELDAUSWAHL.

Actually suppressing fielding sales orders userwise is quite easy. We are doing it in our company. For this we use userexit FORM USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION in MV45AFZZ.

Below is the sample code

IF SCREEN-NAME = 'VBKD-ABSSC'.

AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT 'ZMV45AFZZ' ID 'SCRFNAME' FIELD SCREEN-NAME.

IF sy-subrc = 0.

SCREEN-INPUT = 1.

else.

SCREEN-INPUT = 0.

ENDIF.

endif.

You place the authority check object in authorization profile in the role of the users, who should have access to the field (in this case it is VBKD-ABSSC), and there assign the corresponding fields that are to be accessed via this user exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends i tried using tcode SHD0 entered the application tcode (VA01) but couldnt understand which transaction variant to enter , although there are a few in the ides version when i click f4.

could you please tell me what are these transaction variants and which one to select for the above requirement?

thanks

i have awarded points to each one of you

seema roy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, can anyone give me a list of few more user exits with their reason for why were they used . this is asked a lot in interviews . give me some good ones friends.

i have awarded points already thanks

seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tcode: SHD0

enter Tcode: VA01( for eg)

enter transaction variant :<b> ZDISP</b> ( If you want to put some fields in gray mode),

press create button,

u ll get the regular sales order creation screen, enter the respective details and go on, according to the system proceedings,and maintain the field properties where ever ;you required.

when u reach to the final screen,it will ask u to save the document?

click on "Yes", now sales order will generate, (here transaction variant is created with ZDISP)

now goto VOV8, select your doc type- details

in transaction flow- variant filed, assign newly created variant name ie. ZDISP

from now, whenever you use that doc type, according to the settings stored in that variant,sales order will works.

also try with

create the variant <b>STANDARD</b> to do it.

Start the transaction and flag/unflag the fields you need.

Regards

AK

Rewars points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

T.code SHD0

and then enter the transaction code VA01

and enter the transaction variant

and select the program SAPMV45A

and go CHANGE WITH PROCESSING (F6)

then continue to press ENTER,

Change the fields as required as suppress, display etc.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

To make optional / mandatory you can use in IMG - S&D-> Basic > Functions-> Log of incomplete Procedures => select the fields > from the tables and the system will check for them (OVA2/VUA2)

To make a filed entry enabled or grey (non-entry allowed):

User exits in the program MV45AFZZ-USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION

This user exit can be used to modify the attributes of the screen fields.

To do this, the screen fields are allocated to so-called modification groups 1 - 4 and can be edited together during a modification in ABAP.

If a field has no field name, it cannot be allocated to a group. The usage of the field groups (modification group 1-4) is as follows:

Modification group 1: Automatic modification with transaction MFAW

Modification group 2: It contains 'LOO' for step loop fields

Modification group 3: For modifications which depend on check tables or on other fixed information

Modification group 4: is not used

The FORM routine is called up for every field of a screen. If you require changes to be made, you must make them in this user exit. This FORM routine is called up by the module FELDAUSWAHL.

Actually suppressing fielding sales orders userwise is quite easy. We are doing it in our company. For this we use userexit FORM USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION in MV45AFZZ.

Below is the sample code

IF SCREEN-NAME = 'VBKD-ABSSC'.

AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT 'ZMV45AFZZ' ID 'SCRFNAME' FIELD SCREEN-NAME.

IF sy-subrc = 0.

SCREEN-INPUT = 1.

else.

SCREEN-INPUT = 0.

ENDIF.

endif.

You place the authority check object in authorization profile in the role of the users, who should have access to the field (in this case it is VBKD-ABSSC), and there assign the corresponding fields that are to be accessed via this userexit.

pls reward points if the answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali